How does a delivery or collection work at Eventa Rent?
Collections and deliveries Eventa Rent
There are 2 different options for renting party materials from Eventa Rent:
Below you will find all practical information and the possibilities we offer you.
1. Pick up at Eventa Rent
Come and collect your bouncy castles and party supplies from us and get a 10% discount on every item.
The characteristics at a glance
- 10% collection discount on every product (only rental items, not on sales items)
- Long opening hours - Can be seen on the bottom of this page on the right
- A helping hand with loading and unloading
- Of course you choose when you come within opening hours and are not dependent on delivery and pick-up times
- 1 day rental during the week: available the day before for collection and return the day after
- 1 day rental during weekend: pick up on Friday and return on Monday
1.1 Pick up bouncy castles and party attractions
Benefits of pick up
- Rent the best bouncy castles and attractions super cheap
- Available for the whole weekend for the price of 1 day
- Nice weather guarantee: cancel free of charge in the event of bad weather the night before
Included in the price
- Bouncy castle itself
- 4 anchoring pins
- Cheerful smile upon pick up
When to pick up and return?
- Multi-day promotions - Rent several days at a pick-up price of 1 day (10% discount included on the normal price)!
- Weekend promotion: free pick-up Friday (13.00 to 18.00) and return Monday (8.00 to 12.00)
- Week promotion: Pick up Monday (13.00 to 18.00) and return next Monday (8.00 to 12.00)
- Midweek promotion: Monday (13.00 to 18.00) pick up and free return Friday (8.00 to 12.00)
Where to pick up?
- In our warehouse at Dijkstraat 2, Aartselaar - A side street of the A12 (next to Atlas Copco) or 10 minutes from the exit of the E19 in Kontich.
How to place and roll up?
- Very simple (bouncy castle can certainly be installed by 1 person - it is best to roll up with 2 people (it's not impossible for 1 person to do it by themselves))
- We give you a clear manual with step by step instructions.
- You can watch our instructional videos, while setting up or dismantling, which we have made per type of bouncy castle.
Click on this link to see how you can place and roll up our bouncy castles yourself: http://www.eventarent.be/instructiefilms/
- Provide sufficient space for transport (see dimensions folded per bouncy castle on the page itself)
- Follow the instructions in the manual
- Return the bouncy castle clean and on time
- Extension cord 20m - 2 euros
- Trailer - 25 euros
- Handtruck - 5 euros
- The deposit is 100 euros
- If the bouncy castle is dirty upon return, we charge 50 euros
- If the bouncy castle is not returned within hours, we cannot rent it out the day after and we must retain the full deposit.
- Pay rent and deposit (100 euros) upon pick up
- Bouncy castles are always cleaned and checked before every rental
- If renting for more than 1 day: Fold the bouncy castle in half at night so that no water can enter the bouncy castle when it is lying flat.
- If you do not show up for the collection of the bouncy castle or attraction, the full rental price will be charged
- If the material is not returned after pick up, at least the rental deposit will be deducted, provided that the goods are returned by appointment the day after.
1.2 Pick up party material
What is covered by party material conditions?
All rental items except part 1: Bouncy castles & Attractions
When to pick up and return?
- Rent Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
- All party materials are made available for rent on Friday, Saturday or Sunday at the price of 1 day from Friday to Monday (4 days at the price of 1 day) during opening hours.
- Rent Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?
- Rental price of 1 day: pick up the day before and return the day after, during opening hours
- Provide enough space for transport (see dimensions folded per article on the page itself)
- Follow the instructions in the manual
- Return the party materials clean and on time
- The deposit is always 100 euros
- If the article is dirty upon return, we charge at least 25 euros for cleaning
- If the item is not returned within hours, we cannot rent it out the day after and we must retain the full deposit, provided that the item is brought in the day after.
- If you do not show up for collecting the item, the full rental price will be charged
2. Delivery by Eventa Rent
We also supply all our materials. There are a few other agreements regarding the delivery for each type of article. Read all about it below.
2.1 Bouncy castles and party attractions
Price of delivery and collection includes:
The Bouncy castle itself
Groundsheet & anchoring
Extension cable 20m
Installation and dismantling without worries
A smile on delivery
nice weather guarantee
When do we deliver and collect?
Take advantage of our multi-day promotions
Weekend promotion: price for 1 day delivery on friday (between 8.00 and 22.00) and collection on monday (8.00 and 22.00)
Midweek promotion: price for 1 day delivery on monday (between 8.00 and 22.00) and collection on monday (8.00 and 22.00)
Week promotion: price for 1 day delivery on monday (between 8.00 and 22.00) and collection on monday (8.00 and 22.00)
Rent for just 1 day? Do you rent a hall , do you have an event or streetfest? You can rent a bouncy castle or party attraction for 1 day. We'll delivre it in the morning and come pick it back up in the evening.
Delivery is possible between 6:00 and 13:00. You can choose between 6.00 and 8.00 or 7.00 and 9.00, ... until 11.00 and 13.00.
Pick up is possible between 17:00 and 24:00. For example, you can choose between 17:00 and 19:00, 18:00 and 20:00, ... until 22:00 and 00:00.
What do we need for installation?
A 220V and 16A socket. This is a normal electrical outlet.
Free passage of about 1m (unless stated otherwise) - We must be able to reach the place of installation with a hand truck
Someone who awaits us with a big smile to indicate where the bouncy castle may be set up
1m free space around the castle after installation. You will find the necessary surface for each bouncy castle on the relevant page.
Notes on delivery
We ask for a smooth passage, to put everything on the side, at the time of arrival. We do not carry our bouncy castles over walls, fences, wires or on stairs or in an elevator.
Furniture, folding tent, bar cart, heating, ... cannot be supplied with the delivery of the bouncy castle. Logistically, this is not possible because of the space available in the van and timing, which is so geared to the rounds focused on our bouncy castles. This is the only way we are able to maintain the competitive prices for the delivery of bouncy castles. We then propose delivery of party materials 1 or 2 days in advance and collection 1 to 2 days later.
2.2 Feestmateriaal: meubilair, Partyfood, rode loper, koeling, licht, geluid en verwarming
What does delivery and collection entail?
Delivery by us means delivery and unloading of the rented material.
We do not move the material to location. we only unload it from our car, to the location where we can / may drive. Movement of the materials is up to the customer.
We do not place the material - We leave this to the customer. If desired, we can take care of this and we make a custom offer.
Upon collection, everything must be put back in the same clean condition according to the agreements made, where it can be loaded into the van (if applicable correctly in the transport carts).
From delivery to collection, the state of the materials is the sole responsibility of the tenant
Cost of transport?
A minimum price of €65 is requested for delivery within a radius of 15 km around Antwerp. From then on, 50 cents per km driven will be added.
No deposit is requested for the rental of the equipment upon delivery, unless explicitly stated when booking.
The payment of rent is made in advance by bank transfer or cash on delivery. Payment can be made by invoice when booking for large companies, schools or associations.
The appliances and materials are clean when delivered. These must be clean when returned. If we have to clean it, a fee of €15 will be charged, if it is completely dirty at least €25 will be charged.
Communication at Eventa Rent?
When booking you will receive a confirmation email with all information regarding collection, including a repeat of the rules aboved. We make personal arrangements for delivery so that this is planned well and you can take our arrival into account.
The cost of transport is calculated depending on the location.
When the folding tent is delivered, the set-up is done by the customer. We provide the necessary explanation and manual upon delivery. We ask that the tents (and any other party material) are packed up again upon collection, so that they can be loaded quickly with the help of the customer.
Delivery and installation of tents is delivered 1 to 2 days before. we will have that delivered a few days before.
Star tents are always fully set up and taken down by us
2.4 Bar cart
The bar cart is always delivered and installed by us. we like to make a total offer depending on the location.